4 Day Guilin & Yangshuo Memories Tour
Tour Code GL-4
Guilin is a popular tourist city famous for ist karst landscape and idyllic countryside. This tour illustrate best combination of the natural scenery and human culture, get up close to the elephant hill and reed flute cave to see the daedal hand of natural, relax yourself on Li River cruise boat, and cycling to the wild natural though the paddy fields and the ancient villages in Yangshuo, a special arrangement for you to visit one of the local farmer’s house, seat down and have a free take to the household, it is a great opportunity to acknowledge the Chinese farmer’s life.
Price Per Person in US Dollars
Hotels we arranged
|Guilin||Sheraton Guilin||Guilin Bravo Hotel||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel|
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel||Green Lotus Hotel||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel|
With questions and for further information please send an e-mail using our contact form.
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Guide: As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Hotels: Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds. All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin, Yangshuo by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Insurance: The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
- Luggage Transfers: Between airports and hotels.
- Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
Day 1: Arrive in Guilin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Day 2: Guilin (B/L/-)
Attractions and Activcities: Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Fubo Hill, Seven Star Park (including the Panda House), Pearl Culture Shop
- Elephant Trunk Hill: Elephant Trunk Hill is located at the junction of Li River and Peach Blossom River. It is the symbol of Guilin with 55 meters high and got its name because its shape resembles an elephant with its trunk drinking from the Li River. The hill is pierced with many caves and topped with a small pagoda.
- Reed Flute Cave: Located 5 kilometers northwest of Guilin city, the Reed Flute Cave gets the name from the reeds used for making flutes and pipes that grow at its entrance. The cave is regarded as the largest and most impressive cave in Guilin. It is 240 meters long, and the length of the tour is about 550 meters offering a magic land of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors. The visit lasts for 40 minutes and there are a lot of steps. Watch your step as the lights are dim. You guide will show you by electric torch.
- Fubo Hill: Fubo Hill is on the west bank of the Li River in the city center.
Partially submerged in the river it was named after General Fubo of the Tang Dynasty who built Mayuan Temple on the hill. Because of its location and height, Fubo Hill can tame the waves and stop the surging waters which then form whirlpools. It is 213 meters above sea level and 62 meters above ground level. There are almost 350 steps to climb to reach top of hill and but then you can enjoy a birds eye view of Guilin city.
- Seven Star Park (including the Panda House): Situated on the eastern side of the Li River, it is the biggest park inside Guilin city. Its takes its name from Seven Star Hill which consists of seven peaks which are said to resemble the star pattern of the Ursa Major (Big Dipper) constellation. Attractions in the park include Flowers Bridge, Camel Hill and much more. The Panda House features a number of beautiful pandas.
- Pearl Culture Shop: Guilin is fortunate to have a company that is licensed by the Government to both grow and sell pearls. The Pearls are cultivated in the clean waters of the South China Sea off the coast of Guangxi province and then transported to Guilin for processing and to be created in the superb jewelry that you will see exhibited. You will also learn how to tell the difference between real and fake pearls and well as seeing the production process. Pearls purchased here will be of the highest quality and their authenticity is guaranteed.
Day 3: Guilin to Yangshuo (B/L/-)
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise
- Li River Cruise (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.
Day 4: Yangshuo to Guilin to Departure City, Flight not included (B/L/-)
Today's Activities: Yangshuo Countryside Cycling, Our guide and driver will escort you from Yangshuo to Guilin, Airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshuo traffic for 10 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshuo countryside. Biking alongside the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. You will have a family visit on the half way. It is an opportunity to see a real country life and talk to the local farmers.
- Chinese Lunch at Café Del Moon: Café Del Moon is one of the most popular restaurants in Yangshuo West Street, it serve western cuisine especially for firewood pizza, as well as variety of ground coffee are provided in the restaurants, people can choose to take the upstairs seat to enjoy the surrounding mountain scenery.