Product Code: HL02SCR
Come onboard The Paloma. Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivalled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong Bay’s exceptional natural beauty. The Paloma is a brand new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 4 decks she has 16 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck and luxury spa.
– Only one child under 4 can share the cabin with parents, free of charge.
– Children aged from 5 -11 will be charged 75% of adult price.
– Children from 12 years old will be charged as the same as adults.
– Baby cots available free of charge for every cabin – on request
Terms and conditions about our family Suite (1 double bed, 1 single bed):
– 2 adults and child 4 years old or under. Child no charge
– 2 adults and child 5-11 years. Charge of 75% for child
– 2 adults and child over 12 years old. Child full cost
Validity until 30th of September 2020
Number in Group Price per person in US$ in party of
1-4 5-8 9-12 10-16 Single Supplement
Superior 186 160 145 139 60
Deluxe 230 175 178 172 70
Suite Cabin 230 N/A N/A N/A 95
Family Suite 435 N/A N/A N/A N/A
- Shuttle Bus transfer from hotel in Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi. Round Trip pick up from your hotel.
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with seaview window, hot water, western toilet style & Air-Conditioner like 4 star hotel in the sea!
- Meals on Board: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Brunch with fresh sea food, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English/French Speaking Guide on Board.
- Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee).
- Insurance on Board.
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning.
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets.
- Visiting Caves & Fishing Villages.
- Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves.
- All taxes & services charge.
- Visa Arrangements.
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi.
- Visa Arrangements.
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage.
- Beverages and Tobacco.
- Tips and other Personal Expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
Day 1: Hanoi - Paloma Cruise Halong (-/ L/ D)
8:00 am to 8:30 am. Our guide will meet you at your hotel. Mini bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta. You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The distance from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 am: Arrive Halong Bay. Welcome aboard The Paloma. Meet the captain and crew and join us for a welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef. Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters. Afternoon: While we make our way to Bai Tu Long Bay, relax on the sundeck and watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin. Early afternoon arrive at Vong Vieng floating fishing village. Drop anchor. Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community. Disembark and travel on the sampans rowed by the local people. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, visit the school and pearl farms. See at first-hand what life is like living on the water. We are proud of our working partnership with, and support of, this community. Back on board The Paloma we head towards Halong Bay. We drop anchor in the calm waters surrounded by islets.
Opportunity to go swimming in the clear warm waters or go kayaking. Kayaking is suitable for all levels and ages. Our expert will run through the safety procedures and after a basic paddling lesson our experienced guide will lead you to explore the Bay, its lagoons and beaches. For those who prefer a relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck or pamper yourself with a massage and sauna in our luxurious spa. Evening: Back on board, enjoy the sunset with evening cocktails and fresh fruit. Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar. Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area, which is a gastronomic delight.After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or relax in the spa; watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night or take a late night swim under the stars. Accommodation and overnight on junk.
Day 2: More cruising Halong Bay on Paloma Cruise - Return Hanoi (Brunch)
Early morning: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands. Take an opportunity to view the sunrise over the Bay or have an early morning swim. Breakfast, coffee and tea and served. After breakfast we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves including Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Coc Ngoi (Toad) cave and we drop anchor at Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave. Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
10:00 am: We board The Paloma again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. An early lunch is served.
12:00 am: Return to the shore and disembark from The Paloma as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm. Finish the trip at hotel in Hanoi.