Crocodile Farm & Zoo in Samut Prakan
Visit the crocodiles farm and zoo located 30 kilometers outside Bangkok in Samut Prakan Province. It is the largest home of over 60,000 crocodiles of 28 different species, some of them no longer in existence elsewhere. It is also a home of the largest crocodile ever held in captivity named "YAI", born in 1972 with the measure of 6 meters in length and weight of 2,465 lb (recorded in Guinness Book record 1989). Enjoy the exciting crocodile wresting and elephant shows.
Duration : Half Day Tour, 08:30-12:00 & 13:30-17:00 hrs (approximate)
Operate with guide : English speaking
Meal : None
Valid day: M, W, F
Joint tour: (Min. 2 pax)
- SIC Limited pick up & drop off at certain hotels. Please kindly recheck prior to booking.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off transfer from/to your hotel
- Local tour guide as your selected Language
- Admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
The prices are valid from the 01/11/2013 to the 31/10/2014
Per Person: Adult Rate: 34,- EUR Child Rate: 34,-EUR
With questions and for further information you send please an e-mail to: