Cultural Shows at the Rose Garden
The Rose Garden is set in 70 acres of lush tropical gardens by the picturesque Ta Chine River, right in the heart of rural countryside, 32km from Bangkok. At the Rose Garden, guests can experience the old world charms of rural Thai lifestyle, customs and traditions. Enjoy the spectacular cultural shows at the Thai Village. Featuring an impressive cast of 150 performers portrays captivating scenes of everyday life in rural Thailand and ‘Thai ways”. The performance offers a vivid introduction to Thai living, the ‘cycle of life" , time-honored customs and traditions in an agricultural community in Thailand, the Thai passion for the festive fun or ‘sanuk’ and Thai ‘joie de vivre’ – the celebration of a good life and good times, as expressed in the folk songs and dance of the four regions in Thailand. A great show stage that represents the outstanding performances of folk dances and cultural show from all religions. Inside the Rose Garden, there are orchid garden and handicraft center for visitors to relax and enjoy.
Duration : Half Day Tour, 12:00-17:30 hrs (approximate)
Operate with guide : English speaking
Meal : None
Valid day: daily
Joint tour: (Min. 2 pax)
- SIC Limited pick up & drop off at the certain hotels. Please kindly recheck prior to booking.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off transfer from/to your hotel
- Local tour guide as your selected Language
- Admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service s not mentioned in the program.
The prices are valid from the 01/11/2013 to the 31/10/2014
Per Person: Adult Rate: 20,- EUR Child Rate: 20,-EUR
With questions and for further information you send please an e-mail to: