Floating Market at Damnoen Saduak
Early morning, pick up from the hotel and drive around 110 kilometers to Damnoen Saduak District of Ratchaburi Province, passing by salt fields, rice fields, fruit orchards and coconut plantations. On the way , visit to a villager's house demonstrating how brown palm sugar which applied to Thai dishes and all kinds of sweets is made from coconut nectar. Then board on a motorized long-tailed boat to the heart of the floating market. Experience the scene of a fascinating lifestyle of Thai villagers living along the canals as well as vendors rowing their boat with their goods to sell or exchange those goods with others. On the return trip, a stop is made at the temple Phra Pathom Chedi in Nakhon Pathom Province.
Duration : Half Day Tour, 06:30-12:00 hrs (approximate)
Operate with guide : English speaking
Meal : None
Valid day: daily
Joint tour: (Min. 2 pax)
- SIC Limited pick up & drop off at certain hotels. Please kindly recheck prior to booking.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off transfer from/to your hotel
- Local tour guide as your selected Language
- Admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
The prices are valid from the 01/11/2013 to the 31/10/2014
Per Person: Adult Rate: 16,- EUR Child Rate: 16,-EUR
With questions and for further information you send please an e-mail to: